Angeluspress.org - Catholic Books, Bibles, Missals, Lives of the Saints

LONG-SKIRTS

LONG-SKIRTS
Fr. Flanery, Sr. Mary Bernard, his sister receiving Father's First Blessing

Fr. Flanery's Ordination Day

Fr. Flanery's Ordination Day
A Family for Christ

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Judiths live...

JUDITH’S LITTLE
BROTHERS

I’ve been big sister
All my life,
Seen trials and tears
Much love and strife.

I took some hits,
The biggest and tall,
For the love of them,
My siblings, small.

But once again,
I’m called to fight
For little brothers
With all my might.

My little brothers,
Fathers they be,
Need sisters older,
Judiths like me

To walk behind,
While men do scorn
And praise these priests
And blow their horn,

To give support,
As they help others,
And back them up,
My cassocked brothers.

But how you hate,
You say to me,
These other Christs
That live for He.

With that, my hair
Stands up on end
For born a Catholic
I will defend.

You better run,
You better hide,
To bully His Blood
I won’t abide.

With sacrifice
And daily Mass,
Big sister, I,
Will kick your…

…as I was saying,
To all them others…
Don’t mess with Judith's
Little brothers!!