Fr. Flanery, Sr. Mary Bernard, his sister receiving Father's First Blessing
Fr. Flanery's Ordination Day
A Family for Christ
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
The Stable
THE STABLE
They rush to put up. They rush to take down, And in between They rush through the town. Hither and thither, Helter and skelter, They rush right by The Stable shelter.
Read this review about my humorous book, CAMPIN' IN CHICAGO!!
Posted by Long-Skirts at 6:21 AM 0 comments Links to this post
WELCOME to Long-Skirts Poetry Blog
"With Christians, a poetical view of things is a duty, --we are bid to color all thing with hues of faith, to see a divine meaning in every event, and a superhuman tendency."(Cardinal Newman: Essays Critical and Historical, 19th cent.)
I'm LONG-SKIRTS, aka, Hilary, no, not Hillary of "It Takes A Village"
I am the mother of 10 children I write poetry, humorous novels and direct and perform for our Parish's annual Laetare Dinner Theatre (see pic. of our production of LO & BEHOLD) and being a Roman Catholic I believe in creation of all kinds.