
PURGATORY'S
PRIDE
Oh, look at me,
I'm Farrah - "Si"!
I am the talk
Of modesty.
Many children
I've born down,
Many jewels
For my gold crown.
The world it stinks
Of fleshy sin,
My nose is up
Above my grin.
For I thank God
I'm not like them.
My long full skirt
With 12 inch hem.
Oh, look at me
I'm Farrah - "Si"!
I am the talk
Of modesty.
Sometimes they stop
And at me stare
But I just shoot a look
And glare.
And if at Mass
Without a veil.
I'll talk at them
Till they are pale,
And send them running
All tucked tail
Then shout my humble
Prayer and wail...
Oh, look at me
I'm Farrah - "Si"!
I am the talk
Of modesty.
And now I stand
Before the Lord
Waiting for
My crowned reward.
But all He says is
"Look at Me...
And see your
Lack of Charity."
Now I am sitting,
Not so pretty,
In Purgatory's
Love-lost city.
Don't look at me,
I'm Farrah - "Si"!
Please pray for me
Love's poverty!

