Angeluspress.org - Catholic Books, Bibles, Missals, Lives of the Saints

LONG-SKIRTS

LONG-SKIRTS
Fr. Flanery, Sr. Mary Bernard, his sister receiving Father's First Blessing

Fr. Flanery's Ordination Day

Fr. Flanery's Ordination Day
A Family for Christ

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sarah Palin's "pit-bull" Lipstick




WHY

GOD

MADE

LIPSTICK


If I cry

The whole day long,

They say that I

Must be more strong.



If I'm hard

And I am strong,

They say that

That, is very wrong.



And if I birth

Till I am poor,

I must be stu---

pid, that's for sure.



And making money,

Saving cash?

They say that I

Am much too brash.



Then if I laugh,

When I am witty,

I am crude,

It is a pity.



And if I pout

And look quite sour,

I'm a stubborn,

Sullen, dour.



When confessing,

Stutter, halt...

Yes, you guessed,

It's all my fault.



If life throws me

An awful curve,

It is a pain

That I deserve.



So makeup on,

Yes, it goes

Perfumed head

To perfumed toes.



'Cause lipstick's red,

And red, rouge paint,

Will make ya what...

Ya think you ain't!